Saturday, April 25, 2009

All about business!

There's nothing like a free lunch in the world today.

But let's just say that I want to treat you to a free lunch / dinner / breakfast.
Would you be willing to partake of the same without doubting my intentions?

I'm here to share some facts.
Running a business is not childs play. But it isn't rocket science either (unless you're directly involved with giong to the moon/mars).

Here's what I plan to do with this fact finding journal.
  1. Highlight facts of existence across multiple industries and correlate them to find that common thread.
  2. Updates from my on-the-job learning which could add value to my readers.
  3. An insight into a family run busines - coupled with the above updates to explore better business practicalities.
Let's just keep it to 3 for now!
You can also catch me on twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment